Our Commitment to Our Guests' Safety
Due to the limitations of COVID–19, some of our amenities and services have been temporarily adjusted. Below are a few items to note before you arrive as well as what to expect during your stay.
As always, should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call us, and a member of our Guest Services Team will be happy to help - (630) 279-0700
What to Expect During Your Arrival
- Luggage assistance will still be available upon request, please let us know if you would like or need assistance.
- Physical distancing measures will be in place throughout the hotel and you'll see handy floor markings and/or signage to help guide and remind you.
- At the front desk you'll be warmly greeted by our friendly front desk agents as normal, but this time, they'll be behind safety screens.
- All our staff will have their temperature checked and scanned for any symptoms of illness as they enter the hotel for their shift.
- In situations where our staff are not able to keep enough physical distance from our guests, our staff will utilize masks for your and their safety. At the Clarion Inn Elmhurst, all guests are required to wear a mask in all public spaces and where they cannot maintain 6 ft of distance. All guests need to bring their own masks.
What To Expect During Your Stay
Guest Rooms & Housekeeping Service:
- You can rest assured that any items in your guest room have been completely sanitized and are safe for your personal use.
- Please be aware that during your stay, our housekeepers will not be entering or servicing your guest room until 24 hours after you have checked-out.
- Extra towels and linens are available upon request along with garbage pick-up.
- The Bistro C restaurant & bar is currently open Tuesday - Thursday for breakfast hours and dinner hours.
- The indoor pool is temporarily closed.
- The fitness center is temporarily closed.